Mon 12 May 2014
The number of people with high level of income is steadily on the rise and when at last they decide to take a break from their busy and hectic lives, they want indulge all their wants and needs whatever they are. And the hotel owners have to generate and offer something very special to win tourists’ affection and attract them to their hotels. Modern hotel is no more just a comfortable place for sleeping with good food and a swimming pool. There have to be something more than just a set of basic amenities and services. Luxury hoteliers are trying to create all kinds of new, unique, top-end amenities, services, special offers and packages, which can seem sometimes strange, weird, and even mad. Let’s have a look at top seven exceptional guests’ services in hotel industry.
1. The Benjamin, an executive suite hotel in New York, offers the Before Children Package of services. That means that you get your personal Sleep Concierge who will help you choose from a pillow menu with some 12 choices for a good night sleep. Moreover, if you select the hotel’s Dream a Little Dream package, you will also receive some sleep tips, lavender turn-down service and a white-noise machine, which is really a special device that produces a sound somewhat like a waterfall to enhance your sleep. The next morning your Sleep Concierge will be there to decipher your dreams.
2. If you don’t want to leave your lovely dog at home, take it with you to Nine Zero hotel, Boston. This pet-friendly hotel offers special “In the Doghouse” pet package which will treat your four-legged friend like royalty. Pet sitting, pet grooming, pet walking and pet massage, let alone pet bowls and pet beds in your room, are included in the package. The above mentioned Benjamin hotel has a “Dream Dog” program which includes 3 bed options, Dream Dog bathrobe, Doggy DVD, “Dog-on Television” and a Spa gift basket for your dog.
3. The Hyatt Andaz London hotel is number one choice for book lovers as it offers one of the most unique services for its guests – “bibliotherapy”. The hotel has a “reader-in-residence”, whose duties include diagnosing hotel guests’ literary needs and prescribing particular texts, which he reads aloud to them. Moreover, there is a special book menu to choose from. Enjoy a peaceful evening with a man reading aloud for you.
4. The Houstonian Hotel specializes on spa and fitness in the state-of-the-art . The hotel offers all kinds of spa services and facilities: massages, facials, body-treatments, rainfall showers, steam room, indoor float pool and so on. The Hustonian Hotel has a special babymoon package for mothers-to-be, which includes Prenatal Massage, repair and restore vitamin C facial to reduce pigment marks associated with pregnancy and foot rescue program. Fathers-to-be can enjoy Deep Tissue Massage while waiting for them.
5. If you want to get the real jail experience, book a cell in Jailhotel Lowengraben in Switzerland. All hotel rooms have the authentic jail touch and allow you to taste life behind bars. Maybe it is the first prison you will never want to leave.
6. Fairemont Chicago hotel has its own bath sommelier who offers hand-drawn baths in mint, pepper mint, chocolate, milk, mud, sugar or citrus for the best relaxation ever.
7. Guests of Hotel Sax Chicago can enjoy its Celebrity Rider Package. The hotel staff will find out requested celebrity’s personal preferences and requirements and duplicate them for you. Just be sure you can afford it!